Student Success Symposium
DXtera Institute 2019 Academy
June 10-12, 2019 | Indianapolis, IN
DXtera Institute is thrilled to invite you to our 2019 Academy in Indianapolis, IN on June 10-12.
Sponsored by the Indiana Commission for Higher Education, this 2.5-day event will bring together DXtera members, mission supporters, and invited guests to showcase projects and present new opportunities for collaboration amongst our collective efforts. We’re aiming to solve one of the most pressing issues facing higher education today: efficient access to information critical to enhancing student success and improving student outcomes.
FEATURED TOPICS INCLUDE:
- EdRec, DXtera’s winning submission from the Education Department’s Reimagining the Higher Education Ecosystem Challenge.
- U.S. Department of Education Reimagining the Higher Education Ecosystem Challenge
- Strategic Partner Workshops by BrightHive, Credential Engine, PESC
- The Next Generation Integration Scorecard
- Driving Business Intelligence with Questions; Metrics Community Workgroup
- Next Generation By Design Symposium Highlights
The Academy is DXtera’s annual event for our member community to engage directly with each other, mission supporters, and the DXtera team. Be sure to reserve your spot by registering now.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Attendees will engage with members and strategic partners of the DXtera community, which include:
- Higher education institution and industry representatives, decision makers, university presidents, and vice presidents
- Managers and directors of education who are interested in promoting and utilizing innovative and next-generation solutions and technologies in their institutions
- Education technology entrepreneurs, investors, non-profit or foundation leaders
- Institutional researchers and practitioners in higher education
- Policymakers and influencers at all levels of government
In the months leading up to the Academy, we will be working with our members to shape the outcomes to meet attendees’ needs. Initial Academy goals include:
- Engaging current DXtera members and bringing together the DXtera community
- Inspiring prospective members to join DXtera and join or lead a project
- Briefing the DXtera community about our projects and efforts
- Highlighting our members and strategic partners and the solutions they have built to the DXtera community
- Facilitate connections and collaborations among the partners
- To gather input/requirements from members and partners
June 10-12, 2019
Strada National Headquarters, 10 West Market Street Suite 1100, Indianapolis, Indiana 46204
Book by May 10
Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites, 120 West Market Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204
Group Name: DXtera Academy
Group Code: DXTERA
June 9 – 13, 2019
Register for the Academy today – space is limited. Confirmed attendees will receive email updates as additional information is made available.