Break down your digital barriers with DXtera Institute.
JOIN THE CONSORTIUM OF INNOVATORS
Becoming a member of the DXtera Institute is an investment in the future of higher education. DXtera members include higher education institutions, statewide college and universities systems, nonprofit and trade associations, government, and employers, all with similar challenges and shared focus on improving student outcomes.
Our members collaborate and share solutions, resulting in cost savings and better control over data and digital information for all. While we share solutions among the consortium, all data and digital information remains secured with the member institution to which it belongs. No data are ever shared between members of DXtera.
Membership is determined based on the level of need and desired engagement within the consortium. All dues are paid annually, and cover the costs of technical assistance, technology development, and education and training for our members.
- Access to a growing and robust library of open- and community-sourced solutions
- Access to technical assistance from integration experts with extensive experience in designing solutions for educational organizations
- Annual Academy, where technology leaders are trained to scale the use of technologies
- Access to online community
Includes all components of Contributing membership, plus:
- Serve on DXtera Technology Council
- Lead/develop/test a high-demand technology project with market-leading technology firms
- Opportunity to become certified technicians for inclusion on site implementation teams
Includes all components of Sustaining membership, plus:
- Opportunity to serve on DXtera’s governing board
- Lead and/or be engaged with at least one project
NONPROFIT & CORPORATE AFFILIATES
Membership opportunities vary depending on scope and type of partnership. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about becoming a member of the DXtera Institute.
MEMBER SERVICES AND SUPPORT
- Product development and onsite integration
- Deep-dive technology evaluation
- Technical roadmap development
- DXtera marketplace
- Access to library of community-sourced solutions
- Opportunity to contribute to new development
- Annual academy
- Train-the-trainer workshops
- Online community
- Best practice recommendations